Penn State Wilkes-Barre Continuing Education offers a variety of programs for working professionals who want to gain or improve their skills in certain areas. Individuals can choose from programming designed to prepare them for a career change, obtain credentials needed for a promotion, or further their knowledge to stay at the top of their industry.
Relevant programs enrolling for the fall include:
• Non-credit certificates
• Project management certificate and exam prep
• Professional certification preparation
• APICS CPIM certification review
• Professional/workforce development
• AutoCAD: Level 1
• Spanish in the workplace: Level 1
• Real estate fundamentals
• Real estate practice
• Supervision essentials: roles and responsibilities
• SolidWorks essentials
• Cultural diversity in the workplace
• AutoCAD: Level 2
• Supervision essentials: managing employee performance
• Business etiquette in the workplace
Additionally, several credit certificates/graduate credit courses specifically designed for educators are being offered this fall.
All continuing education programs at Penn State Wilkes-Barre are designed as flexible, convenient opportunities for self-enhancement, higher education and professional development.
“We prioritize the workforce development requirements of local employers in addition to the professional development needs of individuals in our area,” said Director of Continuing Education Jane Ashton.
Individuals are encouraged to check www.wilkesbarre.psu.edu/CE regularly, as relevant programs continue to be added.
To learn more about or to register for one of Penn State Wilkes-Barre’s upcoming offerings, visit www.wilkesbarre.psu.edu/ce/upcoming-offerings-calendar or contact Education and Training Specialist Penka Farina at email@example.com or 570-675-9102.